Thursday, July 7, 2016

Teaching Peacock Feather Earrings at Beyond Beadery July 17th

I had a last minute booking to teach my Peacock Feather Earrings at Beyond Beadery H.Q. in Rollinsville, CO on Sunday, July 17th at 11am!  I will have 3 separate colorways for this class:

The Main Peacock Green/Blue with Antiqued Silver:

The Purple/Blue with Antiqued Silver:

And only a few of the Purple, Teal, and Blue with Egyptian Gold:


There are still a few places available, and you can sign up for them right here:

http://www.beyondbeadery.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&product_ID=19264&ParentCat=1101

4 comments:

  1. I live in California.I would like to purchase this pattern.would you please let me know if that is possible? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti!

    The Peacock Feather Earrings are in my current teaching rotation, so they are only available as a kit, when I have a few extras after a class. I am teaching this class on Sunday, and will be posting any extra kits available after that. I would be happy to let you know when I post them if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Patti! I posted about the newly available kits on July 2oth. You can find the listings here:http://www.peacockbeadshop.com/2016/07/peacock-feather-earring-kits-available.html

    ReplyDelete