Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Peacock Feather Earring Kits Available

Greetings everyone!

My class at Beyond Beadery was a fabulous success!  I had such a nice time, and really enjoyed meeting everyone.  Several students were inspired to create alternate colorways, and I can't wait to see what they come up with!


I promised you that, after my class, I would list any extra kits available, and here they are:

You can find a few in the original Blue/Green and Antiqued Silver here:
www.etsy.com/listing/462003459/crystal-peacock-feather-earring-kit-blue







The new Purple/Blue and Antiqued Silver here: 



www.etsy.com/listing/466794731/crystal-peacock-feather-earring-kit








And the current 'dye lot' of the Green/Blue and Antiqued Silver here:
www.etsy.com/listing/466796797/crystal-peacock-feather-earring-kit






No comments:

Post a Comment