Saturday, May 28, 2016

The big change-over


If it looks like it's been a long while (almost a year) since I've written on this blog, that's because it kind of has.  Kind of.  I was concentrating on my own website, and had a blog off of it, which I wrote in quite often.  That being said, I'm having a bit of a difficult time porting over the posts that I made there.  I'll continue to try but, to be honest, most of it was new items and sales and, though I'm sure you will enjoy seeing those things from here on out, I'm not sure that you really desire to see those types of posts from the past.
I will be attending and teaching at the Bead&Button Show in Milwaukee from Sunday, June 5th- Sunday, June 12th, and I'll be writing about that experience as much as possible. I hope you'll enjoy the journey with me.

At this point, I've moved nearly all of my supply inventory over to my Etsy site:  www.PeacockBeadShop.Etsy.com .  You can find my finished jewelry at www.ThePeacockShop.Etsy.com.   Please let me know if there's anything specific you're looking for, and I'll keep an eye out for it!

Warm Regards,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment