Sunday, February 15, 2015

For the Love of Beads Sale!

I love beads, and I love bringing you new and interesting beads and findings, and YOU love it when I have a sale, so here are a few of the newest beads I've added to the shop, and a coupon for you to use!  This coupon is for 20% off your purchase, regardless of size of purchase, and will expire at midnight on February 28th MST.  Please enter Love2015 during checkout to receive your discount!
    

I've added everything from new seed beads, to cabochons, various heart shapes in glass and Swarovski Crystal, Soutache and Pearl Knotting cord, and so much more!  I have a ton more to add but, as always, if you have a special request, you are welcome to contact me to let me know you're looking for something!  Megan@PeacockBeadShop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment